We introduce NioShares, a support initiative for innovative talent in a simple, fast and technological way.
The NioShares platform offers the NIO token to finance and maintain new startups, where you, NioShares holder, can vote and choose (depending on qualification to vote), among the most promising ideas.
Competitive advantages are conditions that allow a company or country to produce a good or service at equal value but at a lower price or in a more desirable fashion
- Implementation of the smart contract
- Emission of 33.360.000 NIO
- Website launch
- white Paper launch
- Social medias
- Sales and distribution of NIO
- Subscriptions for hold
- Negotiations for decentralized exchanges
- End of sales and distribution
- Inclusion in new exchanges
- Airdrop to all of the qualified participants
- Airdrop to NioShares buyers
- Development of the ecosystem
- Development of the new blockchain
- Emission of Nio Stable
- Inclusion of Nio Stable on the exchanges
- Surprise airdrop rules will be announced
- Ecosystem launch
- Registration of projects/start-ups
- Voting for the choosing of the first project
- First tests of the new blockchain
- First phase of financing of the start-ups
- Annual sales of NIO Tokens
- Airdrop of one year after its launch
- Improvements and tests of the new blockchain
- Improvement of the new blockchain
- Research and development
- Final tests of the new blockchain
- Presentation of the project Nio Energy
- Voting of new projects
- Launch of our own blockchain
- Swap to new architecture
Trust Wallet is the premier mobile ethereum wallet which works with any ERC20, ERC223 and ERC721 tokens. Trust Wallet also supports the main blockchains in the Ethereum ecosystem - Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Callisto.
Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Ethereum are accessible through Trust Wallet app.
we are proud of our great team. He is one of the most motivated and enthusiastic people we have, and is always ready and willing to help out where needed.
Carlos De Sousa is a co-founder of the NioShares project, is a financial market and cryptocurrency market investor, has experience in smart contract deploy on ethereum blockchain, and is a developer of technologies connected to Blockchain.
Alejandro Ayala is co-founder of the NioShares project, with experience in interdisciplinary work groups focused on developing projects focused especially on the area of information and communication technologies.
Inocêncio A. Padilha is an Entrepreneur and Systems Developer, has been working in the information technology and distribution of food products for more than 12 years, being a researcher of digital currencies and Blockchain about 3 Years.
Viviane Bonfin is responsible for Viewing and Allocating reports on the platform. "Today the great demands for new technologies, therefore, have always prioritized as better ideas and innovations, seeking to change projects and projects that make a difference in the globalized world" Viviane Bonfin has experience in project analysis and execution.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
Vilson Rodriguez is a marketing area focused on digital business. He acts in the development of online courses like incubator, advertiser and holder of cryptocurrencies.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) or Questions and Answers (Q&A), are listed questions and answers, all supposed to be commonly asked in some context
A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.